Well... It's the end. SA modding don't excite me anymore. I have to finish my M3, but I don't feel that I can do it. If you think you can do it, I can give you it.
I've moved to SLRR modding. You can see my progress here
03 August, 2014
10 May, 2014
Car completely done using standard San Andreas' Infernus.
- Completely new, wide bodykit
- No super HQ engines like in other mods like that
- Fully SA-MP compatible (not tested tho)
- No new txd needed
- No data needed
- No damages (for now, it's beta)
- New rims
- Materials kept in SA style
|Download it Nao!|
12 April, 2014
Well, I've also done proper collisions (indestructible bonnet fixed), and a flat shadow. I almost have release candidate, but I plan to rework some other things.
It's a NFS: Shift 2 BMW livery (bit edited, it didn't fit very well)
- ImVehFt ✓ (and HQLM version too ✗ - well, it's ten minute work...),
- do all parts damage-able ✓
- do custom data ✓
- get someone who can (and who will) test that car ✓
- overwork a bit - make that car two seat, not one like Gr. A one (well, bit custom) ✓
- rework some textures ✓
- don't get past 10mb (with full damage, some overwork [super-poly] meshes - 9,68 MB) ✓