In fact it's a batch file with added icon and converted to .exe which contains lines
BTW: I am leaving for some time, so don't expect something big in january
1. Copy all files from archive to SA root directory.
2. Run game using GTA_SALauncher.exe - you can also replace it with your GTA San Andreas shortcut (DOING SHORTCUT OF FILE, otherwise it won't work)
3. If your game crash, or just want to exit press F7
4. Ignore opened gta_sa_processkiller.exe - it don't (yep, minimally) use memory of PC, and it will reload after running GTA_SALauncher.exe
* I am NOT author of MTA Process Killer/MTA CrashKiller (or whatever it's called). The author is MadHacker04. All credits goes to him.