09 March, 2014

[W.I.P] BMW M3 E30 Group A - moar progress

Another things done. Well, I get my fancy, and I did some (still realistic) things, like red/silver BBS logo on rims... However, I'm thinking about doing this car four color compatible - one for main chassis, one for rims, one for interior, and one for... Seats? It's not bad idea, I think :)
Argh, it hurts!
Goals

  • ImVehFt  (and HQLM version too ✗ - well, it's ten minute work...),
  • do all parts damage-able 
  • do custom data - SA-MP version will come... Well, it wont :) 
  • get someone who can (and who will) test that car 
  • overwork a bit - make that car two seat, not one like Gr. A one (well, bit custom) 
  • rework some textures 
  • don't get past 10mb (with full damage, some overwork [super-poly] meshes - 9,66 MB) 
  • 4 comments:

    1. actuaclly i could test your models but if don't want to me test models then ok

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. No problem, just give me contact (e-mail, skype, or something)

        Delete
      2. This comment has been removed by the author.

        Delete
    2. One of the ways to earn gold in Wrath of the Lich King is by taking part in the Argent Tournament daily quests. These are auction-style raids where everyone in your party bids on items dropped throughout the run. If online users make use of this site web, they can get information about wotlk classic gold.

      ReplyDelete